Sunday 2 March 2008

Slow Sunday

We went to Soho last Friday night, a club called Punk on Soho St. I love it there, the atmosphere is pretty cool, the DJs play some decent tunes and the crowd are laid-back and up for a laugh.

I kissed two boys and got asked for my phone number by one. I gave it to him and have heard from him since. Who knows what that has in store.

Also... I'm going on a date on Wednesday! Feels a bit weird going on a date and there is still a chance that I may cancel but... well, if I go, I shall update on this.

Today has been a funny old day. I got woken up by my aunt, who convinced me that it was a good idea for her to come round my house and take me back to hers for some old-fashioned family time. Seeing as I wasn't doing anything better, it was pretty easy to say yes.

So she turns up in front of my house... with a small shovel and fork and a pot. Why? Because, at some point during conversation, I mentioned that we have snowdrops in my garden. Which is why I found myself, at 9.30 this morning, in my PJs, digging up snowdrops, which, an hour later, I was replanting in her back garden, getting my knees muddy and soil under my nails while yelping in a girlish manner everytime I saw a worm.

Sfunny but I feel really relaxed now. I can smell lunch, can hear her cooking me my favourite food and in a bit I will go downstairs and be smothered a bit by her affection.

Families. What do you do without them eh?

Clarke x





No comments: